This post is brought to you by Kwilt and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.
Have you ever looked for that adorable photo of your kids last Christmas or tried to find that vacation photo for your holiday cards? Not surprisingly, 1 in 5 U.S. consumers say they wouldn’t be able to locate specific pictures taken in the last year, according to Ipsos. So you’re not alone if you spent hours looking and looking but came up with nothing so you finally had to give up. Yeah, that is what I do too! Well, I should say that was what I did too, until I was introduced to Kwilt! Kwilt keeps all your photos in one place online or off. It helps you organize them and oh so SO MUCH MORE!! Does that sound like an awesome app you need RIGHT NOW? Kwilt can be downloaded from the iOS app store for free!
Once you’re inside Kwilt, the filter allows you to change between Timeline, Places, Albums and more. They’ve even made a special place for your Screen Captures. It’s all about beautiful simplicity. I seriously don’t know how I found anything again especially, photos on my social channels! I get so much more done now that I’m not searching for things all the time. Even better is that, photo streams can be grouped based on the filter, giving you even speedier access to whatever you’re looking for.
I love, love, love the editing feature! All your photos ready for your artistic touch within their powerful editor, on-the-fly.
HERE’S MY MOST FAVORITE PART! ACTUALLY MAKING AN AWESOME KWILT! This mobile app dynamically accesses photos streams from any platform onto one seamless, elegant destination and displays them in a unique mosaic design called a Kwilt. It’s simple to turn your favorite photos into a single Kwilt image. My family and friends love to get these. I’ve used them for recipes to show the steps, for a couple DIY craft projects that we did and tons of family events! I MAYBE getting addicted to #kwilting. Maybe…
Its so fun to share your Kwilt too! Beam your slideshow to the big screen for everyone to enjoy. Apple TV, ChromeCast, WebOS supported! What an awesome thing it would be to display your photos at your wedding reception, birthday parties, graduation celebrations or even for a great mother’s day surprise. OH THE POSSIBILITES!
- Universal access: Kwilt connects to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, DLNA Certified® servers, iPhone or iPad.
- Streaming not Storing: Kwilt streams your pictures live, dynamically and in real time, from your favorite photo platforms, without taking up storage capacity on your mobile device.
- Dynamic loading: Once authorized, your images in Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Google Drive and Dropbox are automatically accessible from your mobile device.
- Initially available only on iOS, an Android version is coming in 2015.
- Enhance and edit: 16 state of the art photo editing tools including stickers and drawing to enhance images for sharing or personal enjoyment. HD editing provides easy, state of the art adjustment tools for stunning photos in minutes.
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
For more information visit www.kwiltapp.com.
GET STARTED WITH KWILT in a few easy steps!
1. Download the app!
2. Enter your email address and a password.
3. Setup your photos with Kwilt. Simply tap the icons on the screen to add these photo streams to your Kwilt.
4. You’re done! Now, discover Kwilt’s great features by following the built-in tips.
What are you #kwilting first?
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Kwilt and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.