This post about our favorite meatless meals is sponsored by Foodie.com. Thank you!!
We’re so excited about trying out some new healthy meals. We were getting kind of bored of the same old same old and as we were gathering ideas we found a lot of our new favorites happened to be meatless. We’re sort of accidental vegetarians and we like it!!
We’re always looking for more ways to eat smart and to keep our taste buds guessing! It’s fun to finally see some new creations on our dinner table. We made some of these just this week and it was our first time trying out MorningStar Farms products. I cannot believe we have been missing out on so much yum!
15 Magnificent Meatless Meals
You can see the full recipes and instructions after clicking on any of the photos in the above slideshow.
1. Grandma’s Meatless Ball Recipe
2. Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash
3. Lentil Lettuce Tacos
4. Crockpot Lasagna Soup
5. Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
6. Creamy Spinach and Green Cheese Chile Enchiladas
7. One Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta
8. Honey-Lime Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
9.Buffalo Chik Cobb Salad
10. Bolivian Style Peanut Soup
11. Veggie Sausage Cornbread Muffins Recipe
12. Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Recipe
13. Mediterranean Artichoke Pizza
14. Very Creamy Pumpkin Pasta With Sage
15. Spicy Black Bean Burger Tex Mex Salad Recipe
Don’t these sound like something that would be perfect for a family dinner? I’m so excited about broadening my family’s healthy choices. I never knew how delicious and easy eating vegetarian could be!!
What’s you family’s favorite vegetarian dish? Tell us in the comments! We love to hear from you!
Disclosure: I’m a member of Mode Media and their Foodie channel. They sponsored this post (dinner won’t buy itself, right?) however they in no way influenced my love of the recipes shared here. All of the items published here are ones I would eat myself and serve to my family. Thank you for visiting and I hope your mealtime is just as fabulous as ours.