Rice Krispies are most definitely my favorite cereal and have always been my favorite ingredient when it comes to holiday recipes. I couldn’t let the season pass without sharing this festive one with you!! Don’t forget to check out my FABULOUS PINTEREST BOARD DEDICATED TO ALL THINGS RICE KRISPIES!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help to support Domestic Executive Online. Thank you!!
Marshmallow Treat Wreaths
INGREDIENTS (Yields about 10)
3 tbsp Butter
6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
10 oz Marshmallows
Green Food Coloring
Wilton Holly and Berry Decorations.
Red Fruit by the foot
1. In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
3. Stir in enough food coloring to make the marshmallows very green. Remove from heat.
4. Add Rice Krispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
5. Prepare the donut pan by spraying with cooking spray or coating with butter. We use the Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan.
6. Distribute the candy decorations around each donut cavity.
7. Butter a spoon or your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan. Give them just a minute to cool, then flip them out onto wax paper and repeat process for remaining mixture.
8. Cut off roughly 4″ length of fruit strip.Cut this in half lenghtwise. Fold over each side toward middle to make bow (you don’t need to tie as this sticks to itself instantly). Place on each wreath.