As the temperature cools, the need for a warm bowl of deliciousness increases. Whether you decide to whip some up for lunch, dinner or even for a savory snack, it’s a great choice that’s one pot awesome. Making soup is usually less expensive because you can use up your leftover meats, last package of noodles or even those vegetables that have been needing to be eaten. If you have kids, soups are an excellent way to add more vegetables into their diet. I can never get enough soup!
Here’s a round up of some of my favorites from around the web. I am so hungry now!
1. Warm Sausage and Kale Soup
2. Black Bean Chorizo Soup
3. Squash, Sweet Potato, and Carrot Soup
4. Amazing Italian Wedding Soup
5. Broccoli Cheese Soup
6. Black Bean and Bacon Soup
7. Creamy Light Potato Soup
8. Vegan Orzo Soup
9. Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Sausage Chowder
10. Ham and Bean Soup
11. Super Simple Green Soup
12. Creamy Potato Leek Soup
13. Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili
14. Carrot Sweet Potato Soup
15. Curried Root Vegetable Chowder with Dumplings
16. Spicy Red Lentil Chili
17. Miso-Less Soup
18. Vegetarian Chili
19. Red Lentil Butternut Squash Curry Soup
20. Easy Crock Pot Chicken Soup
21. Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden Copy Cat)
22. Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup
23. Easy Chili
24. Corn Sausage Chowder
25. Squash Curry Soup
Discuss: What is your favorite soup? Is soup a must have fall meal for your family?
Disclosure:no compensation received.