Sleep is such an important part of your health, your mood and your overall well being. A good night’s sleep is something many people are seeking. With a few easy lifestyle changes, you can be on your way to dreamland each night and wake full of energy, ready for a new day.
- Get up at the same time each day. If you are fully rested, you should be able to wake up without an alarm. It does take some getting used to but it’s an easy change that will have you feeling better and more focused on your task for the day.
- Turn off any light sources. Making sure to turn off the television and computer are equally important. If your favorite TV show is on late at night, set up your recording device and watch it earlier in the day. The darker the room is the better you’ll sleep. If you choose, you could even get an eye mask if it will help you sleep better.
- Sleep in a cool environment. Lower the temperature of your bedroom will give you a better night’s sleep. Having a room that’s too cold or too hot will definitely interrupt your sleep.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages later in the day. They are stimulating and will also cause more frequent bathroom breaks.
- Make your bed as comfortable as possible. I recently received a luxury mattress protector from Protect-A-Bed and it’s amazing how much my sleep has been improved.
Let me introduce you to the awesomeness that is Protect-A-Bed. Their covers are ultra soft and silky to the touch for luxuriously comfortable sleep. My mattress has buttons covering the top. This mattress protector is so well fitting that it smooths out all the lumps and bumps.
They are waterproof, yet air vapor porous, similar to human skin. They don’t make you sweaty like I’ve seen in other covers. With kids and pets, I love the fact that they are waterproof while still being comfy and cool. They stay the perfect sleeping temperature all year round.
Protect-A-Bed covers are comprised of all-natural Eucalyptus fiber, and manufactured without pesticides. I find this to be especially important when looking for bedding for the family. I make it a priority for my family! It’s even more important if you have family members with sensitive skin, allergies or skin disorders such as eczema. My pictures really do not do it justice, it really is fabulous and I’m reminded of it each and every night as I enter dreamland!
These mattress covers are fitted-sheet style with four-way stretch ensures a great fit on any mattress depth and machine washable and tumble dry ready.
If you are looking for a luxury mattress protector and more, Protect-A-Bed is the BEST choice!!
NOW on to the GIVEAWAY!!
One Lucky Domestic Executive Online reader will win a Protect-A-Bed Luxury Mattress Protector too!!
Use the Rafflecopter form below to Enter!!
Terms and conditions:
Winner will be randomly selected using Rafflecopter. Winner will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. Open to US residents 18 years and older.
I’m not liable for lost or missing prizes. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter in any way. Void where Prohibited. No purchase necessary.
Disclosure: I received a luxury mattress protector at no cost to facilitate my review. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% mine. Any tips stated in this article are not intended to be medical advice. Please consult your doctor. Thanks!