I was excited to learn that this year I will be hosting some holiday meals at my house!! It has been a while since I have had this opportunity. One thing I always end up regretting is spending too much time in the kitchen and not enough time with my guests. Well, this year its going to be super FABULOUS because I found the Holiday(Thanksgiving/Christmas)2010 Once a Month Mom eCookbook ! She has great directions for preparing dishes ahead of time. Now I will be preparing fantastic dishes in the coming weeks for the ultimate family holiday meal so I can spend less time in the kitchen and more with my family!! And with the savings BLOWOUT that starts today at 9:30 EST, you too can be stress free and organized this holiday cooking season!!
Please be sure to check out our Facebook page for available promo codes that will be offered for a limited time only!!
BUY YOURS NOW!!
This nearly 30 page eCookbook is packed with all of the things that you will love From Once a Month Mom!!
- A choice of preparing an 8 serving or 16 serving dinner.
- Step-By-Step instructions for cooking your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners ahead and freezing the items.
- Grocery lists for the 8 serving or 16 serving dinner.
- Customized labels for each of your prepared items.
- Recipe cards containing photographs and some step-by-step photos as well.
- Recipe cards for each of the following items to be made in 8 or 16 servings:
- Veggie Pizza
- Pumpkin Cheeseball
- Scalloped Corn
- Freezer Mashed Potatoes
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Stuffing
- Make Ahead Butterhorn Rolls
- Turkey Baste
- Cranberry Mustard Ham Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie Trifle