Please note: This post is sponsored by Eucerin. All opinions are mine.
September is National Skin Care Awareness Month and Eucerin products can help you smooth your dry skin while moisturizing with a fast absorbing non-greasy feel.
I don’t know about you but around here it feels like we are washing our hands constantly. All that soap and towel drying can leave your skin dry and not feeling its best. Eucerin has a great product to help combat that horrible rough and scratchy feeling. It is called Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme. I love the way it makes my hands feel and they even look smoother too. Take a look at some of this creme’s features:
- Dermatologist recommended
- Repairs and gently exfoliates dry, cracked skin, hands and fingers
- Noticeably smoother hands after just one use
- Uniquely formulated for hands
- Replenishes moisture essential to healthy skin
- Buffered alpha hydroxy smoothes and exfoliates
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula moisturizes for 24 hours