Since I’ve been little, I’ve been obsessed with my hair. Maybe that’s because it took me two years to even have peach fuzz! My hair is still super fine and I always find myself looking for ways to up the volume, grow it longer, make it shinier and the list goes on. You too? Well, I’ve finally found my hair’s BFFL. I cannot thank Best Buy and Dyson enough for sending it to me. INTRODUCING THE DYSON SUPERSONIC HAIRDRYER!
Please note: This post is written in partnership with Dyson and Best Buy. The obsession of everything hair is 100% mine.
Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer! They’re Available At Best Buy!
Take Your Hair Drying To The Next Level
I love that the Dyson Hairdryer comes with 3 magnetic attachments! Yep, I said magnetic. There’s a smoothing nozzle (the one I use the most), a styling concentrator, and a diffuser to keep your curls definition and avoid frizz. My hair is stick straight so a diffuser isn’t a must for me. For super fast drying you can just leave the attachments off. Are you ready to go wild?
The one reason I had this specific dryer on my must have list was that it helps protect against heat damage. Since I have fine hair, this is super important to me. Some how it measures air temperature 20 TIMES A SECOND. I don’t know how it does that but I can tell you, my hair has never been this shiny or smooth. Fo real.
Features Of The Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
You want features? I’ll give you features.
- 3 precise speed settings. Fast drying, regular drying, and styling.
- 4 heat settings: constant cold, low, medium, and high.
- It’s pretty lightweight. It feels balanced in my hand. Because the motor is in the handle, I think it feels better to hold than previous dryers I’ve had. Definitely NOT top heavy. The “cold” button did take a little getting used to for me. It’s in the opposite spot from my last dryer.
- Controlled high velocity airflow for super fast drying times. For me it dried my hair in half the time of other hairdryers I’ve used.
- Quieter than any other hairdryer I’ve used but definitely not silent.
I Know Your What Your Saying-THE PRICE.
I’ve owned a lot of Dyson products and I’ll tell you from my experiences, you get what you pay for. I’ve plopped down $200 bucks on a hairdryer and it wasn’t impressive. I’ve spent $20 bucks on a get-by dryer and it lasted two weeks and damaged my hair. People spend $399 on bags and shoes everyday. Those don’t save your time and make your hair shiny like this Dyson. It comes with a two year parts and labor warranty for more peace of mind. I know one thing for sure-my TIME IS PRICELESS.
SEE THE DYSON IN ACTION! WATCH THE VIDEO!
To find out more about the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer from Best Buy, CLICK HERE!
Do you have a Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer? Is it on your list? What features are must have for you?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Dyson and Best Buy. All opinions are 100% mine. Your experience may differ. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.