Perspective. Your outlook. Gratitude. These things can change the ugliest of days to some of the brightest. Now, I’m not going to get all philosophical or anything but I was recently reminded how just being thankful for the little things in life can give you that boost you need. They don’t need to be groundbreaking, just start by noticing them. Here’s a few things I’m thankful for right now.
Please note: This post is sponsored by Cents of Style and contains affiliate links that support Domestic Executive Online. Thank you!
THINGS I’M THANKFUL FOR!
1. Phones-they keep you connected to the world and the ones you love.
2. Dishwashers-no explanation needed.
3. Coffee. coffee. coffee. Who knew adding hot water to a bean would make the world a better place?
4. Best friends.
5. Cozy beds.
6. Makeup- a little extra confidence starts the day off right.
7. Forts made from couch cushions.
8. A recently replaced toilet paper roll-that someone else remembered to do.
9. Holidays celebrated with family.
10. Cute T-shirts like this one from Cents of Style-a great reminder to keep seeing the little things! (see below if you want one too!)
GET A THANKFUL SHIRT TOO! FREE with any $25 purchase, + FREE SHIPPING!
Here are steps for getting this cute shirt on its way to you:
1- Find products you love (jewelry, clothes, shoes, whatever you have to have) and add it to your cart.
2- When the cart totals $25, add the Thankful Grateful Blessed shirt from the Fashion Friday page to the cart.
3- Hit Checkout.
4- Put the code THANKFUL1 in the “Gift Card or Discount Code” Box to make your t-shirt FREE!
What little things are you thankful for? How do you remind yourself to be thankful?
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Cents of Style and contains affiliate links that support Domestic Executive Online. All opinions and fashion faux pas are mine. Thank you!