Looking to put a spark back in your relationship? Look no further! These date ideas are fun, romantic, and won’t break the bank. I’d love it if you’d follow my Date Night Ideas Board on Pinterest, and add your own date night ideas in the comments below.
1. Go on a hike and take a picnic.
2. Paint a picture together – you paint half, then he paints half. It’ll look interesting, for sure!
3. See a play together.
4. Take dance classes!
5. Go fishing.
6. Run a 5K together.
7. Cook (and eat) a new recipe together.
8. Movie night – at home!
9. Play board games together. Trust me, this can get super competitive. 😉
10. Volunteer together.
11. Ride go-karts, bumper cars, etc at the local amusement park.
12. Go swimming, kayaking, or canoeing.
13. Visit a haunted house together.
14. Spend a day shopping at flea markets.
15. Play a sport together – try the batting cages or mini golf!
16. Check out a winery together. Free wine samples!
17. Go strawberry or apple picking. Yum!
18. Have a spa night at home – or splurge and head to the spa to get a massage, pedicure, etc.
19. Try a Paint Your Own Pottery place.
20. Play video games together.
21. Take a cooking class together.
22. Go window shopping downtown.
23. Have a Nerf gun war.
24. Take a mini road trip!
25. Camp out in your own back yard – or head out for an actual weekend of camping. Fun!
When it comes to planning dates, have your honey plan a few… then you plan a few. Write them down on slips of paper, and on date night you can pull one out of a jar. Surprise dates are even more fun!