This post has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
One of my favorite things about being a Best Buy Ambassador is finding more about the employees that give their all to make the company successful. Even after some recent changes I have been so impressed with their thoughts regarding Best Buy and their time there.
Does this sound like a company you would like to be involved in? Have you thought there is more for me than just a job? Does a career as a Best Buy Mobile Speciality Store manager sound like its right up your alley?
What Best Buy offers its employees:
- The opportunity to test drive your entrepreneurial skills by building and leading your own unique sales team.
- Flexible work hours.
- Competitive base pay and team-achieved monthly discretionary bonuses
- The opportunity to build and promote a successful business in your community.
- The chance to leverage the strength & resource of a fortune 50 CE company to deliver the latest and greatest technology and service to local consumers.
- A boutique style setting with customer seating and children’s play area (vary by location).
- Personal developmental opportunity in leadership and networking across the broader international organization.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
I was able to interview Carol Brown, Senior Manager of Senior Talent Acquisition and find out more about what exactly Best Buy is looking for and offers. I was amazed by what was available. If there was a Best Buy Mobile Specialty store in my area I would most definitely be applying.
Here’s a few highlights from our conversation:
- There are 14 positions open across the nation at the Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores.
- They are looking for applicants with 18 months of supervisory experience in retail or business. Other applicants are welcome to apply but must have managed others in some capacity in their previous employment.
- Female leaders are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The position will require 45-55 hours with 2 full days off per week.
- Community involvement and giving is very encouraged.
I visit my Best Buy store at least every couple weeks and am always impressed by the level of customer service and knowledge that the employees have. There is definitely a team attitude apparent at my store and I always leave feeling fabulous. Being involved with the corporate team has always been a joy as well. They are some powerful women who get things done and continually go above and beyond to contribute to the Best Buy company. I will be forever grateful that I have gotten to know them.
Are you ready to be a part of the Best Buy team?
How to apply:
You can see available positions in your area and apply online here—> Best Buy Career Center Home.
Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.