Several weeks ago I told you about how I was looking forward to learning new tactics for editing video and other various topics. Today, I am super excited to share with you that Lynda.com exceeded all my expectations with all of the informative educational, online video offerings. Literally, my mind is BLOWN.
What I like about Lynda:
- Each video is divided into chapters so that you can go directly to the section you need. I already was familiar with parts of iMovie so I was able to skip to the more advanced parts right away. It really is a time-saving feature!
- Lynda adds new software frequently. This is one email that I look forward to! This week I learned how to make a magazine cover. I used it for my holiday gift guide, a couple school projects and some crafts just in the past couple of days!!
- Every course offers tutorials that are free so you can get an idea of what will be covered in the video.
- You can join on a month by month basis. NO long term commitments!!
- You will have unlimited access to all 1,506 courses!
- You can search by subject, software or author depending on your preference.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
NOW ON TO THE GIVEAWAY!!
TWO Lucky Domestic Executive Online readers will each win a year long subscription to Lynda.com!!!
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Open to U.S. residents 18 and older from October 31-November 10, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. We are not responsible for technical difficulties.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a complimentary subscription to Lynda.com to facilitate my review. No other compensation received. All opinions are 100% mine.