I absolutely love automobiles. I love the new car smell, the purr of the engine, the feeling of the open road, really just everything about the whole driving experience. For those reasons, I am super excited to introduce what’s new from HONDA!! If you’re in the market for a new vehicle or even if you’re not (this review will make you want one, trust me), the all new 2012 Honda CR-V is fun, safety, affordability and simple luxury all wrapped up in an extraordinary package worth seeing for yourself.
Please note: This post sponsored by Honda.
- 2.4-liter i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine with 185 horsepower
- EPA-estimated fuel economy is rated at 23/31/26 mpg city/highway/combined,Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- Eco Assist, indicates to the driver when the vehicle is being operated in an efficient style via “green” visual cues surrounding the speedometer, and a selectable ECON Mode alters operating characteristics of the vehicle to support an efficient driving style.
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®phone interface
- full-color intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID)
- multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
- SMS text messaging function, which can read received texts from compatible cell phones aloud over the audio system.
- Pandora® Internet Radio interface
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist
- side-curtain airbags
- front-side airbags with a passenger-side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)
- and so much more!!